Recently, EU (European Union) set a new law called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) that mandates every website to follow some requirements. Breaking this law making people have to pay the fine that is as high as $20 million. And the problem is that even when you do not even have to sell anything to European customers but there are cases that European people can surf your site, you are liable to adhere to GDPR rules. Thus, it means that you will have to face the consequences and have to pay that high fine. I believe that you really need to be GDPR Compliant if you want to build a long-term successful online business. Thus, today I am excited to suggest you the most practical tool to receive compliance for your WordPress blog or site called Moto GDPR.
- Complete GDPR compliance for your WordPress site instantly.
- It takes you no more than 3 minutes for 100% compliance. It only requires you to plug it in and configure with a few clicks.
- Works with your WordPress blog or any other custom implementation of WordPress containing eCom stores.
- Terms and conditions policy compliance let your visitors consent to your Terms and conditions.
- Right to forget compliance lets you wipe out easily user data manually.